You dream it. We deliver it.
Breathable, waterproof, wall coatings in Hereford
ProPERLA exterior facade coating provides valuble protection for the exterior of your property
ProPERLA Exterior Facade Coating is a technically advance two-coat coloured, waterproof masonry paint which insulates mineral building materials by reducing water absorption. It has a lifetime expectancy of 25 years and comes with a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee. It is one of the two wall coatings we offer, Masonry cream being another product which Wye Valley Home Improvements can provide.
Stay Dry & Warm
ProPERLA Exterior Facade Coating creates a waterproof surface, repelling rain water, causing it to run off the surface without being absorbed. Independent tests have shown that it reduces water absorption by 93.4% and therefore meets the British standard for water vapour resistance BS EN ISO 7783:2011.
UKAS accredited tests demonstrated that by reducing water absorption of the walls, the Facade Coating lead to thermal performance benefits & has been proven to meet ETAG 004;2011.
This waterproof masonry paint will improve thermal efficiency and contributes to lower energy consumption and lower energy bills, by keeping walls dry. because damp walls allow heat to transfer from the inside to the outside twice as quickly as it would if the walls were dry.
An application of ProPERLA Exterior Facade Coating will protect the walls and cavities by keeping them dry whilst allowing air and moisture to escape. Allowing your building to breath because it does not block the pores of the masonry.
The waterproof masonry paint not only improves the appearance of the building, it helps to maintain and protect it long term.
- For use on mineral substrates that require a coloured, waterproof masonry paint
- Manufactured in Germany using the very latest, superior technology
- It insulates mineral building materials by reducing water absorption
- It has undergone UKAS accredited testing
- Verified by the Energy Saving Trust
- Choice of colours available
- Super hydrophobic coating
- Highly breathable
- Creates a self-cleaning surface
- Prevents salt efflorescence
- Discourages discoloration
- Discourages growth of moss, algae and lichens.
- It is a matt finish, dirt-resistant and silicone resin based technology
- Excellent covering abilities
- Very high titanium content for maximum product performance
- Minimises frost damage
- Proven Performance
- ProPERLA Exterior Facade Coating has undergone independent tests by UKAS certified body Lucideon and has been proven to meet the following standards;
- Proven Preformance
- ETAG 034:2012 – 25 year hygrothermal performance
- ETAG 004;2011 – external thermal insulation composite
- BS EN ISO 7783 – 2011 – water vapour diffusion
- BS EN ISO 12572 – water vapour resistance